Here are the 11 top Dalai Lama quotes on motivation and inspiration that will change your life.
HH the Dalai Lama quotes are quite favor, approval, or affection by all the people in general. As you know His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama is the current Dalai Lama, and his real name is Tenzin Gyatso. Born in small village in Tibet. The Nobel Peace Prize holder of the year 1989. He describes himself as a simple Tibetan Buddhist monk. But very well know and very popular of his compassion, peace, love, kindness, inspiration and motivation advice that helps lot of people all around the world.
However, here are the 11 top Dalai Lama quotes on motivation and inspiration that will change your life;
- World peace must develop from inner peace. Peace is not just mere absence of violence. Peace is, I think, the manifestation of human compassion.
- Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.
- People take different roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
- Sleep is the best meditation.
- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know; but when you listen, you may learn something new.
- Silence is sometimes the best answer.
- When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others and if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
- Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.
- There are only 2 days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to love, believes, do and mostly live.
This video is about guide to Happiness by HH The Dalai Lama.